Cash Back Terms
Exclusions: Cash back is not available on the purchase of gift certificates, Apple Products, adjustments, reorders, corporate gift cards, mattresses or furniture.
Macy's offers free shipping on orders of $99 or more, plus free returns.
Cash Back Facts
Ebates Members have been cashing in since 1999. Here's what members have earned so far from Macy's:
Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account within one week.
Cyber Monday Guide to Saving at Macy's
1. Benefits of Signing Up for a Macy’s CardIf you pick one store online to do the bulk of your holiday shopping, sign up for their rewards or credit card to really bring in the savings. With a Macy’s Card or Macy’s American Express card, you’ll qualify for the awesome savings and offers from Macy’s Star Rewards. This means surprise savings each time you check out, annual Macy’s Star Pass mailings, and 15% off bonus events. You’ll be in the know as soon as sales drop, and you’ll be able to easily conquer Cyber Monday. The more you spend, the more you save, and we all know that we spend a lot when it comes to holiday gift giving. Devise the perfect plan to use their rewards and advantages to take back the holidays!
2. Pay Attention to Your CartDo your holiday shopping budgeting before Cyber Monday to ensure that you don’t overspend. Set a price cap for your shopping at Macy’s, and keep checking your cart to make sure that you’re not going over. This way, you don’t have to decide at the end when you’re $150 over budget which items get the cut. If you budget in a specific amount to spend for each person, Ebates and Macy’s coupons will help keep you in line, and you’ll be able to get something really special for the people that matter most in your life. Making a plan is the only way to make the most of your Cyber Monday shopping this year.
3. Do the Math & Get the SavingsCyber Monday is all about finding the best deals on the hottest items on your list. But it’s also a perfect time for stores to take advantage of us as we search for the best deals. With percent-off tags being waved in your face, make sure you fact check your deals. Sometimes stores will raise their prices sometime before holiday shopping so they can drop them again and provide you with those deals that you’re looking for. Don’t get caught up in the “deal mania.” Sometimes that little 20% off tag can be a better deal than one for 50% off. Take the time to weigh your options. Is it truly worth the deal or are they just tapping into your need to find amazing savings? Don’t jump the gun this Cyber Monday, and be the smartest shopper out there.
4. Coupon Combinations for Extra SavingsWhen the prices seem like they can’t get any lower, use Ebates coupons to watch your savings add up even more. When you combine Macy’s low prices and deals with Ebates promo codes, you’ll really be merry and bright this holiday season. Check the Macy’s page at Ebates for Cyber Monday specials that give you amazing savings across multiple brands and, of course, Cash Back. You’ll love getting back a little something extra during the holidays. Use the Ebates app or open a browser tab while shopping to really take your Macy’s savings to the next level. Holiday shopping doesn’t have to be stressful or cost you a fortune this Cyber Monday!
5. Take Advantage of Price AdjustmentsAfter all is said and done, be sure to check back to make sure your items didn’t drop in price. At Macy’s, if an item you ordered goes on sale, you have 14 days to get a refund. After you spent all that time finding the lowest prices and best deals, you owe it to yourself to take advantage of this opportunity. And if nothing drops, you know that you got the best prices during your Cyber Monday shopping and took complete advantage of all the deals that Ebates and Macy’s had to offer!
Related Top StoresKohl's Coupon Codes
Best Buy Promo Codes
Disney Store Coupons