Cash Back Terms
Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on Gap Outlet/Factory, Banana Republic Factory items, gift cards including e-gift cards.
Old Navy offers free shipping on orders of $50 or more and free returns on all orders.
Cash Back Facts
Ebates Members have been cashing in since 1999. Here's what members have earned so far from Old Navy:
Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.
How to Save with Top Deals at Old Navy
You can create your perfect outfit and then accessorize it with a pair of shoes, jewelry, or maybe a fashion scarf. Don’t forget about summer swimsuits and dresses, cute and comfy sleepwear, and all of your winter outerwear, all available in hot styles at cool prices.
While the versatility of Old Navy’s style is part of why it’s so popular, the amazing prices and deals are also a huge reason why people love to shop here.
Wondering how to shop and save more at Old Navy? Here are our top tips for finding deals and saving money while shopping at Old Navy!
1. Save 10% on Your Entire Order with the Old Navy Credit CardWe love store credit cards because they save you so much money when shopping at your favorite stores. They can also help to build your credit. When you first sign up to become an Old Navy credit card holder, you’ll immediately get 10% off your first order with your new card. After that, you’ll get exclusive card member discounts, offers, and early access to sales.
One of our favorite card member sales perks is the Old Navy Stuff and Save sale that gives you a 30% off discount on your entire order, and even on clearance items. What a deal!
Your Old Navy credit card can also be used at other brand-affiliated stores such as Banana Republic and the Gap so you can save across the board at your other favorite stores.
2. Find Old Navy Coupons and Earn Cash Back at EbatesNext time you stop at OldNavy.com, check out the coupon and promo codes at Ebates first, and get a percentage Cash Back on all qualifying orders. By combining discounts from using your Old Navy credit card with additional Ebates Cash Back, your savings will add up very quickly. Build your new wardrobe without draining your wallet when you shop at OldNavy.com through Ebates.
3. Save with Regular 15-30% off Online SalesThere’s always a deal going on at OldNavy.com. The sale section of the website has regularly rotating sale items priced anywhere between 15% and 30% off of their original prices. Department-specific sales are also common at the Old Navy website. Whether it’s 20% off all denim or $15 off all outerwear, you can always get a steal of a deal with one of the online sales. Just go to their website and see what deal pops up. Don’t forget to check the sales tab!
4. Look For the Huge Sale Section in StoresThe good deals aren’t only found online. Every Old Navy store has a sales section that’s constantly updated with new merchandise as it comes in. This is a great place to find serious discounts on your favorite items of the season before they’re gone for good. Trust us, it’s well worth rooting through the sale racks to find that perfect item at an unbelievable price.
5. Get Free Shipping & Free Returns at OldNavy.comTo get free shipping at OldNavy.com, all you have to do is spend $50 or more. You’ll also always get free returns with every single order. Spending $50 is easy at a store with so many options and items to buy, and free shipping savings really add up over time.
6. Save Your Receipts! Save with Old Navy's Easy Price Adjustment PolicyOld Navy is always putting things on sale, and that’s part of why we love them, but wouldn’t it be frustrating if you bought some stuff and just a few days later notice that it’s all on sale now?
With the Old Navy Price Adjustment Policy, you can get a refund on the price difference of your items if they go on sale within 14 days of your initial order. This makes it easier to commit to buying that sweater you really love without waiting for it to go on sale and possibly selling out of it in your size or favorite color. Who knows, in two weeks it may be on sale and you can still get that discount!
Related Top StoresNordstrom Offers
Target Coupon Codes
Amazon Promo Codes
Best Buy Coupons