Whether you are a solo adventurer or you’re traveling with your entire tribe, getting away has its hassles. From sensible packing to keeping little ones happy (and yourself from going insane), this ultimate list of travel essentials eliminates your questions on what to pack and guarantees smooth sailing during your next “bon voyage.”
1. SHOLDIT Infinity Wrap Purse Forget fanny packs or even the hidden ones you strap under your clothes. How uncomfortable does that sound? Instead, carry your small essentials with easy access and stay in style with this infinity scarf-turned-purse.
3. Snack and Play Travel Tray Another must-have for family road trips, this travel tray will keep everything your little one needs within arm’s reach to reduce the need for pull-overs or dangerous reaching behind your seat.
4. Triangular Crayons
Whether you’re in a plane, train, or automobile, these crayons will not roll away so your kids can keep creating while you get closer to your destination.
5. Travel Jewelry Case We’ve all opened a suitcase to reveal a tangled mess of necklaces, bracelets, and earrings that we have to spend precious vacation minutes untangling. Avoid this time suck with a small and simple travel jewelry case with multiple compartments and ample protective cushioning.
6. Foldable Water Bottles That hefty plastic water bottle is great when it’s full, but takes up precious cargo room when it’s empty. These foldable bottles are reusable and roll up for easy storage when not in use.
7. EarPlanes Flight Ear Plugs
The change in air pressure on flights can be painful for tiny ears. These ear plugs relieve the pressure and reduce harsh noise naturally with their exclusive CeramX Filter.
8. Tegu Blocks Perfect for babies and toddlers, these wooden blocks are magnetic, making them hard to slip out of little hands.
9. Travel Compression Bags
There is really no other way to pack your clothes than with compression vacuum bags. The space they take up otherwise is just ridiculous, especially if you’re planning a long trip and don’t want to deal with a Laundromat.
10. Car Seat Transporter
Car seats are heavy and bulky but can easily roll along with this simple car seat transporter. You can even strap your little one in if you need to run and catch that next flight.
11. Colorescience Powdered Sunblock Putting on extra sunblock on the go is always a sticky ordeal. This light and airy powdered sun protection goes in on a flash so you can get back to your getaway.
What are some items you never travel without? Let us know in the comments below!
Stay in the loop to hear about great deals and tips! Follow Ebates on Facebook and Twitter!
Briana is a shopaholic whose newest obsession is matching top-and-skirt sets (but she also can’t resist a good jumpsuit). She loves rock music, horror movies and is an all-around pop culture junkie. She is, without fail, always down for karaoke. Her blog, Mamafierce, is a chronicle of personal fashion, body positivity and the adventures of motherhood. She lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband, three-year-old son and tortoiseshell cat, Divvy.