Cash Back Terms
Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on grocery, household commodities and essentials, baby care items (diapers, wipes, food, and toiletries), pet supplies, electronics, toys, sporting goods, movies, video games and consoles, contract mobile phones, prepaid and gift cards, music, books, Target Pharmacy and OTC, Target Photo, Target Optical, Target Café, SweetJOJO, and orders deemed by Target to be for resale.
Special Terms: Free Gift Cards: Orders which receive a free gift card will have the Cash Back eligible amount of order reduced by the amount of the free gift card.
Target offers free shipping on orders of $25 or more and free returns on every order.
Cash Back Facts
Ebates Members have been cashing in since 1999. Here's what members have earned so far from Target:
Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.
- Walmart: 1.0% Cash Back
- Babies R Us: 1.0% Cash Back
- Bed Bath and Beyond: 2.0% Cash Back
- Toys R Us: 1.0% Cash Back
- Staples: 2.0% Cash Back
- The Container Store: 4.0% Cash Back
- Justice: 2.0% Cash Back
- Cost Plus World Market: 4.0% Cash Back
- Starbucks Store: 2.5% Cash Back
- Norm Thompson: 1.0% Cash Back
- Oneida: 5.0% Cash Back
- Kohl's: 3.0% Cash Back
- SkyMall: 1.5% Cash Back
- Pugster: 7.5% Cash Back
- Macy's: 6.0% Cash Back
Cyber Monday Guide to Saving at Target
1. The Target Red Card — It’s Worth It!For those loyal Target shoppers, signing up for the Target Red Card gives you amazing savings all throughout the year. And there’s never been a better time to sign up than before taking on your holiday shopping! Sign up for this credit or debit card to immediately earn 5% savings on every order. When you’re filling up your online cart with tons of gifts for everyone on your list, that 5% can go a long way. You’ll also get free shipping on your Target.com orders, and an extra 30 days for returns. This is incredibly helpful around the holidays. Use the Target Red Card to do all of your Cyber Monday shopping and get the most bang for your buck!
2. Keep Your Focus on SavingsWith so many amazing Cyber Monday deals online from Target, you have to go in with a plan. Do your research beforehand so you know exactly what types of promotions they’re offering. Then head over to Ebates to see what coupons and Cash Back are offered for Target. Make a plan to walk away with the best deals possible without any added impulse buys. Check your base prices and the quality of the products to ensure that you’re making the most informed decisions. Stores are trying to make some money off of you this Cyber Monday, but we know that you’re smarter than that. Don’t get caught up in deal mania this gift giving season. Go into Cyber Monday armed with a plan!
3. Sign Up for Email AlertsSometimes stores will spring special flash sales that you can’t prepare yourself for. Sign up for Target email alerts to be in the know as soon as the savings roll out. Download their mobile app to start shopping the moment you get the email, no matter where you are. You’ll be the first to know about the hottest products and what’s on sale. Use this to your advantage to get the products you need this Cyber Monday. Be on your A game this holiday season when you shop at Target through Ebates on Cyber Monday.
4. Stack Your Gifts High & Your Coupons HigherTarget allows you to stack up to three coupons on each item you order to create a trifecta of savings! Use a manufacturer’s coupon, a Target coupon, and a Cartwheel offer, all at the same time. When you shop Target through Ebates, you’ll also have access to brand and store-specific coupon codes to save you even more. Mix and match your savings to get the most out of the available deals. Be on the lookout for Ebates Cyber Monday Specials, and don’t forget that you’ll also be able to earn Cash Back on your eligible orders. Talk about smart shopping! This Cyber Monday, let Target and Ebates help you to plan total holiday shopping domination.
5. Set Price Caps on GiftsWhen we’re buying holiday gifts for the people we love, it’s easy to get carried away, especially when shopping at Target. Set yourself some boundaries so you don’t go overboard. Set a price cap and know the amount of gifts you want to buy for each person on your list. This way, you can stay within your holiday budget, and you’ll definitely want to use Ebates to help you get there. Know when going over budget is too much, and allow yourself a bit of splurging room. You’re sure to run into deals that you didn’t expect from Target and Ebates!
Related Top StoresNeiman Marcus Deals
Walmart Coupon Codes
Lowe's Promo Codes