Troubleshooting Declined Payments
If your payment was declined, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
- A typo in the payment details, such as incorrect billing address or payment card expiration date. Please verify you entered accurate information.
- Entering an unsupported payment method. Check on the payment page whether your payment method is accepted.
- Your payment card issuer couldn’t authorize your transaction due to a temporary technical issue. Please contact your card issuer or try again.
- The payment card issuer noticed a charge that doesn’t fit your normal spending pattern and blocked the transaction to protect you. Please contact your card issuer for help.
- Exceeding your payment card limit. Please confirm that the payment card has enough funds available (either check your account balance or contact your card issuer), or try another card.