Cash Back Terms
Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on the purchase of gift cards.
JCPenney offers free shipping on orders of $99 or more and free shipping to stores on orders of $25 or more.
Cash Back Facts
Ebates Members have been cashing in since 1999. Here's what members have earned so far from JCPenney:
Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account in a few days.
- Kohl's: 6.0% Cash Back
- LivingDirect: 2.5% Cash Back
- Buffalo David Bitton: 4.0% Cash Back
- Macy's: 3.0% Cash Back
- Norm Thompson: 1.0% Cash Back
- Walmart: 1.0% Cash Back
- Oneida: 5.0% Cash Back
- Target: 1.0% Cash Back
- Amazon: Up to 10.0% Cash Back
- Havaianas: 4.0% Cash Back
- Old Navy: 8.0% Cash Back
- Nordstrom: 2.0% Cash Back
- iRobot: 4.0% Cash Back
- Marc Fisher: 3.5% Cash Back
Cyber Monday Guide to Saving at JCPenney
1. Be the First to KnowDon’t get caught in the dark this Cyber Monday! Sign up for JCPenney text and email alerts to know exactly what kind of sales you’re up against. This way, you can plan out your shopping tactics to ensure that you’re getting the lowest possible prices on your gifts. Also check out the deals page on their website to get up-to-date information on deals. There’s no way you’ll be able to conquer your holiday shopping without planning. Being the first to know about Cyber Monday deals puts you ahead of all the other shoppers trying to buy those same hot items as you.
2. To Join or Not to Join?Plan on doing most of your Cyber Monday shopping at one store, like JCPenney, and you’ll be able to really take advantage of deals and savings. Pay with your JCPenney Credit Card to instantly qualify for 20% off your order. When you put in a large order, this can really make a huge difference. Also, check out My JCPenney Rewards to qualify for exclusive offers and extra rewards. Join today to start earning so when it comes time to holiday shop, you’ll be armed with cash! Strategically using these cards will keep your shopping cart full of gifts without a huge price tag.
3. Take Advantage of Price MatchingWith JCPenney, you’re always assured the lowest possible prices. If by some chance you discover better savings at another store, JCPenney will happily reimburse the difference of your order. Keep an extra browser tab open to compare and consider prices from other stores. This is truly the easiest way to get the best prices this holiday season. After spending all this time planning your Cyber Monday adventures, it would be a bummer to find that gift for cheaper somewhere else. Luckily, you don’t have to worry about that when you use JCPenney price matching.
4. Find the Perfect PriceThe best part about shopping online at JCPenney through Ebates is that you’ll be able to earn Cash Back and stack your savings. Use that 20% off deal from JCPenney with an additional coupon from Ebates, all while earning Cash Back. It’s so easy to combine all your savings to really create the perfect price for you. Keep Ebates open in a second tab, or use the app to ensure that you really are getting the lowest prices. Earn back a little extra this holiday season with Cash Back, and check Ebates often to arm yourself with the best coupons online. Be a gift giving hero when you can afford the products that your friends and family truly want.
5. Don’t Get Caught Up in “Deal Mania”Cyber Monday is a day to get the best online deals for all of your holiday shopping. Stores tap into this and use your need for deals to their advantage. Some stores will raise their prices before November just to lower them again near the holidays. Be sure to look at the base price and do the math. Don’t be blinded by a 50% off price tag when, in actuality, 10% off could yield a better deal. Stores are looking to hook your inner impulse buyer and lead you down the hole of buying a whole mess of stuff you don't need. Make informed decisions this holiday season when you take a little extra time to consider your options.
Related Top StoresNordstrom Offers
Old Navy Coupon Codes
Priceline Promo Codes
Neiman Marcus Deals