Cash Back Terms
Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on free shipping memberships, purchases made using a free shipping membership (Gold Membership), and order add-ons selected during the check out process.
Cash Back Facts
Ebates Members have been cashing in since 1999. Here's what members have earned so far from FTD Flowers:
Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.
- Flowers by Florists.com: 13.0% Cash Back
- FlowerShopping.com: 4.0% Cash Back
- Flowers Fast: 10.0% Cash Back
- Debenhams Flowers: 3.0% Cash Back
- SendFlowers: 16.0% Cash Back
- RepairClinic: 3.0% Cash Back
- Teleflora Flowers: 5.0% Cash Back
- ProFlowers: 12.0% Cash Back
- 1800FLOWERS: 10.0% Cash Back
- From You Flowers: 15.0% Cash Back
- Tundra Restaurant Supply: 3.5% Cash Back
- GoVacuum: 5.0% Cash Back
- Beauty Care Choices: 1.0% Cash Back
- Harry and David: 3.5% Cash Back
- Gifts For You Now: 7.5% Cash Back
Save on Surprises with FTD Flowers & Gifts
Cash Back at EbatesA super easy way to get the most out of your gift giving budget is to always remember to take advantage of Cash Back at Ebates. Whenever you shop FTD Flowers through Ebates, Cash Back will be activated. This means you’ll automatically get a percentage of all your FTD orders back in the form of Cash Back. It’s such a nice way to earn money while saving money on great gifts.
Daily SalesLet’s face it: Flowers don’t last forever. Once they’re cut, they only stay beautiful for so long. Luckily for us, FTD Flowers passes on savings every single day on its stock by offering fresh-cut flowers at up to 50% off their regular prices. These flowers aren’t on their last leg — or stem — by any means; they are just as fresh and beautiful as the rest of the flowers. They’re merely priced to sell so they’ll get shipped faster and you can enjoy them for longer.
This daily sale section is my favorite place to shop for spontaneous, random gifts for my friends or family members when I just feel like brightening up someone’s day on a budget. I’ve also been known to treat myself to a random sale bouquet to keep on my work desk or in my home kitchen. Who doesn’t love flowers and saving money? I know I do! Sometimes you can find other items on sale besides flowers, like the chocolate or snack gifts, so make sure to see what’s on sale before you buy.