Cash Back Departments
FREE Shipping on orders $49 and over.
Amazon > Cyber Monday Guide to Saving at Amazon
Cyber Monday Guide to Saving at Amazon
Fill up on all the turkey and gravy you want this Thanksgiving and skip the Black Friday lines! Why stand for hours in the freezing cold when you have Cyber Monday? The Monday after Thanksgiving weekend, get in all your holiday shopping from the comfort of your own home. Some of your favorite online marketplaces, like Amazon, have come up with some amazing deals and sales that will stand up to even the lowest of Black Friday prices. With all of your favorite products in one place, from furniture to electronics to everything in between, Amazon is your one-stop shop for holiday gift giving! Combine Amazon’s deals and prices with Ebates coupons and Cash Back to really save a bundle on all your shopping for friends and family. Make your list and check it twice, all while getting the best prices with this Cyber Monday shopping guide!
1. Amazon Prime Perks — the Next LevelJoin Amazon Prime to receive endless extras that will make your Cyber Monday shopping a breeze. You’ll get free two-day shipping for many items offered in the Amazon marketplace, and you can help out your family by inviting up to four members to reap these rewards. This way, you can build a whole army of Cyber Monday shoppers ready to get all of the best deals delivered right to your door. Sometimes, you’ll even get early access to the sales, as well as email alerts to keep you on the front lines of your holiday shopping when you’re competing with thousands of other customers for the same loot.
2. Make the Most of Price AdjustmentsAfter spending a lot of time finding these amazing deals and prices on your holiday shopping, it’s such a bummer when the price drops or you find the same product for cheaper elsewhere. Thankfully, with Amazon, if an item drops in price up to seven days from the shipment date, you can contact customer service and ask for a refund of the difference. Additionally, all of their TVs come with a low price guarantee. This means if you find it on sale for less at another store, you can get a refund if you contact customer service within 14 days of the shipment date. Do your Cyber Monday shopping in confidence, knowing that you’re always getting the best prices from Amazon.
3. Play the Game & WinAlthough Cyber Monday is all about savings and deals, stores are still trying to make money. Don’t let those big 50% off price tags fool you. Some stores will raise their prices before November just so they can drastically drop in time for the big holiday sales. They are trying to tap into your inner impulse buyer by flashing these “great” deals in your face. So do the math and make sure that you really are getting the best deals. With Amazon, that means doing your research and checking out what sort of sales you’re up against before going in for the kill. Make a plan of attack and be sure that you have the full story behind the deals.
4. The Amazon Rewards Visa — Is It Worth It?If you already turn to Amazon for most of your holiday and non-holiday shopping and are a Prime member, joining Amazon.com Rewards could be the way to go. If you already have Amazon Prime, you can instantly get a $70 gift card added to your account upon approval of application. This is a great chunk of money to kick start your Cyber Monday savings, especially when you can stack other deals on top of that extra $70. Also, when you use your new Amazon.com Rewards Visa for future Amazon orders, you’ll earn 3% back at checkout. For someone doing most — if not all — of their holiday shopping through Amazon, this is an easy way to increase your savings and let yourself splurge on that extra special gift.
5. Stack Your Savings With Cash BackWhen you shop Amazon through Ebates, you’ll not only get that 50% off deal from Amazon, but you’ll also be able to stack your savings with additional coupons. Keep Ebates open in a second tab or use the app to compare and combine savings to create the perfect price for you. Be sure to check back before the shopping frenzy begins and use your credit card to earn extra savings. On top of these savings, you’ll also have the ability to earn Cash Back, so you can earn a little something extra while you save.
Related Top StoreseBay Deals
Kohl's Coupon Codes
Best Buy Promo Codes
Disney Store Coupons