Spring has almost sprung and it’s just about time to trade in those knee-high boots for open-toe sandals. In honor of Shoes, Bags and Accessories Week at Ebates, we’ve researched the hottest shoe trends for this spring via POPSUGAR and Fashionisers.com and gathered our favorite pairs that are sure to tighten up your shoe game. Comment below and let us know which of these spring shoes is your favorite!
1. Power Pumps: Steve Madden ‘Whanda’ (Steve Madden) | $149.95
Classic pumps with pointed toes or stiletto heels are still around but even better this spring with added ankle straps or sling backs.
2. Lace It Up: Diane von Furstenberg ‘Susie’ Gladiator Sandal (Nordstrom) | $198
Lace-up sandals and heels make a great statement this spring. Keep it simple with sandals that tie to the ankle, or be bold with heels that tie to the calf or knee.
3. Block Heels: Steve Madden ‘Nolea’ (Steve Madden) | $99.95
Not a fan of stilettos? Give your feet a break with these chunky block heels. If you feel a tad clumsy on skinny heels, this style is perfect for the pump-impaired.
4. Masculine Inspired: Steve Madden ‘Lauurel’ (Steve Madden) | $79.95
Take charge by adding a menswear-inspired element to your outfit. Mix ulta-feminine details with a classic penny loafer for a powerful statement.
5. Flatforms: See by Chloé ‘Robin’ Flatform Sandal (Nordstrom) | $290
The 70’s inspired flatforms are back and better than ever, adding height without compromising comfort.
6. Colorblock: MICHAEL Michael Kors ‘Nadja’ Cross Strap Colorblock Sandal (Nordstrom) | $149.95
Colorblocking is a daring yet simple way to spice up an outfit. If the idea seems intimidating, start simple with a colorblock shoe.
7. Cutout Flats: Steve Madden ‘Euphoria’ (Steve Madden) | $69.95
Cutout flats are far from basic and make for a fun and flirty statement.
8. Woven Details: Joe’s ‘Pearce’ Leather Sandal (Nordstrom) | $134.95
Woven details give a subtle dimension and boho flair to heels and sandals this spring.
Prices and Cash Back Percentages are subject to change.