With the 2016 summer Olympic Games right around the corner, soon athletes from all over the world will be traveling to sunny Rio de Janerio to compete. The best athletes in America will be there, wearing official Olympic Team USA apparel professionally designed to enhance their performance. But you don’t have to be a world-class athlete to find Olympic-level performance gear when you shop our top Team USA gear shops. These retailers give you access to the best fitness wear and Team USA Olympics apparel. Shop for USA shirts, pants, shoes and save with a fitness gear promo code. Equip yourself for your unique athletic goals while showing your patriotism and earn Cash Back at Ebates when you buy from these USA gear shops.
Macy’s department stores are as American as apple pie and their Team USA Collection is full of classic, timeless styles. Shop the Polo Ralph Lauren collection with a Team USA promo code and save on clothes from an official outfitter of the 2016 U.S. Olympic teams.
• Save up to 70% with Clearance and Sale items. You’ll find everything from Team USA Sports Caps to Ceremony T-Shirts on sale.
• Shop Super Weekend Sales to save up to 20% on the latest USA apparel. Find even more special offers in the Deals & Promotions section, like Buy One, Get One Free offers and free gifts with select purchases.
• Save 15% when you subscribe to Macy’s email list. Be sure to sign up for Macy’s My Wallet as well to gain access to exclusive deals and offers and an app that helps you save when you shop.
Nike’s sportswear, apparel and equipment is designed by experts and used by pros, including many Olympians. Show your Team USA pride during the summer games with officially licensed Team USA gear for the whole family.
• Get incredible savings of up to 50% on gear for men, women and kids in Nike’s Clearance section.
• Create a NIKE+ account to get free shipping on the Nike Summer of Sport collection.
Old Navy is a top Team USA shop with hundreds of Team USA t shirts that let you be a part of the 2016 Olympics. Show American pride and Rio style with Team USA shirts for the whole family.
• Save up to 40% during flash sales and pick up the Olympic apparel you love for less.
• Get 30% off your purchase with email signup and receive special offers for even more savings.
• Get 15% off your first purchase with an Old Navy Visa card and earn points and rewards redeemable at any Gap Inc. store.
FansEdge is your source for everything Olympics. The merchandise at FansEdge celebrates the Olympic tradition of friendly competition and patriotism with gear for every sport in both the summer and winter games.
• Save up to 25% on USA Olympics apparel when you shop the Sale section.
• Sign up for ShopRunner for free 2-day shipping offers and free returns as well as updates on sales, new items and more. You can try this service for free before spending $75 on a 1-year membership, but if you have an American Express card, you can get a membership for free!
Fanatics is the ultimate sports apparel and fan gear store. Support Team USA with official USA Olympics Merchandise including hats, sweatshirts and t shirts. Go the extra mile with Team USA auto accessories, collectibles, pajamas and even party supplies.
• Equip the whole team or the whole family at once and enjoy a volume discount starting at 10% for orders over $1,000 or including 50+ items.
• Earn 5% FanCash with a free Fanatics Rewards membership. You’ll get exclusive offers and early access to collections as well as a Low Price Guarantee.
CafePress allows you to design and create the perfect USA gear for you. Upload and edit your own designs and get custom printed totes, mugs, ribbons and even flags!
• Save up to 25% on USA shirts, Olympic greeting cards and more when you shop sale items.
• Sign up for the CafePress email list to get exclusive offers and an instant 25% off promo code.
From the latest tech to the hottest fashions and everything in between, the editors at The Smart Shopper are in the know and ready share their expertise. Check out our posts on shopping secrets and product trends for those who live for a little retail therapy.