So you’ve got the dress, now it’s time to complete your breathtaking bridal look. With all the bridal jewelry out there, this can be an overwhelming task. Not only are there so many styles to choose from, which pieces should you focus on? Should you go with a statement necklace or some classic pearl earrings? Before you start combing through accessories deals with Cash Back at Ebates, let us walk you through some simple tips on what to look for, from metals to shapes. We’ll help you make sure your wedding jewelry is cohesive, tasteful, and more importantly, all you.
Narrow It Down
Before your start browsing or hunting down accessories coupons, consider which types of items you would like to complete your look. Narrow this down by considering your comfort level. Do you normally wear big earrings or rock a bib necklace? Statement pieces like these, if you are not used to them, can feel bulky and awkward. Your wedding day is going to be lovely but long so do your best to make yourself comfortable.
Choose Your Metals
Certain metals will match best with certain wedding dress colors while others will definitely clash and distract from your overall look. Here is a quick guide on what metals and colors are a match made in heaven:
- Pure White Gown = Silver, Platinum (Pearls also go best with pure white for a classic look.)
- Champagne Gown = Yellow Gold
- Off-White Gown = All of the above
Whichever metal you choose, we think keeping it consistent and not mixing metals will put all the focus on your dress. After all, that’s where it belongs!
Know Your Neckline
The neckline of your gown will help you determine which kind of bridal necklaces to go with or whether or not a necklace will work with your dress at all. Remember, with earrings, bracelets and cocktail rings at your fingertips with accessories coupons at Ebates, the possibilities are limitless.
- High Necklines and Halters – The best jewelry that will highlight this cut would be dangling earrings or hair jewelry like jeweled headbands or hair clips. Pair with a simple bracelet to evenly disperse visual interest without overdoing it.
- Strapless – Opt for a bib, choker or simple pendant that lays just at the collarbone to give your beautiful shoulders the spotlight.
- V-Neck – A long chain or lariat will elongate your neckline even further for a dramatic look fit for the red carpet.
Bottom Line—Be Yourself
Remember, these are just suggestions. Your wedding look is all about you! Maybe you want to match perfectly with your bridesmaid jewelry, maybe you want to mix metals or maybe you want to pair modern jewels with a vintage dress. We say go for it! Play around with your accessories until you find yourself staring at the most fabulous woman you have ever seen right in the mirror.