The holiday you didn’t know you were waiting for is finally here: National Wine Day! That’s right, May 25th is dedicated to the universally loved libation. Instead of just drinking all the wine for this holiday, take some time to appreciate the rich history, incredible variety and cool toys that come with being a wine enthusiast.
There’s a wine for every kind of mood, from deep and complicated red wine merlot to bright and sparkly prosecco. So grab a wine rack or wine cooler for less with a coupon or promo code, fill it with bargain bottles from a wine of the month club and earn Cash Back at Ebateswhile you kick back and celebrate National Wine Day. To help you celebrate the holiday, here are four of our top spots to find the perfect bottle and eight must-have items so you can find everything you need to celebrate properly.
WineTasting.com is the place to go to find an incredible variety of wines and a comprehensive buying guide that is sure to make celebrating National Wine Day a breeze. You can even join one of their wine clubs and get hand-selected bottles on a monthly or quarterly schedule.
• Shop the Weekly Wine Deals section for savings of up to 40% off.
• A Wine Tasting Network club membership includes amazing benefits, like a 15% off site-wide discount and referral program discounts.
In the land of online wine clubs, Global Wine Cellars is king. Join to receive the finest handcrafted wines from around the world every three or six months.
• Earn $25 when you refer a friend and they become a member of the Club. Plus you’ll earn points towards your Wine Rewards every time your friend makes a purchase!
• Sign up for their Wine Club newsletter and get 20% off your next purchase.
Wine.com delivers top rated wines from all over the world right to your front door. From Napa Valley Bordeaux blends to the New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, celebrate National Wide Day by taking a world tour of flavors.
• Save up to 60% on your favorite bottles when you shop from the Great Deals section online at Wine.com.
• Get up to 40% off extravagant wine gifts in the Gift Sale section. Specialty wine, chocolate, cheese, cookies, biscotti and more are all on sale.
8 Must-Have Products for Wine Enthusiasts
1. Corkcicle Wine Chiller
2. Wine Skin
3. USB Light Bottle Stopper
4. Pegboard Wine Rack
5. Personalized Wine Accessory Kit
6. Corkscrew With Birch Stand
7. Wine Glass Writer
8. Backpack Set
1. It looks like an icicle inside your wine bottle but the Corkcicle Air from Crate and Barrel chills, aerates and pours wine without diluting any of the flavor.
2. A Wine Skin will ensure safe travels for your most precious cargo.
3. Turn a wine bottle into a bright party light with this USB Powered Rechargeable Cork Light Wine Bottle Stopper.
4. Display your bottles with a rustic Farmhouse Wood Finish Pegboard Wine Rack.
5. A Personalized Wine Accessory Kit allows you to print two unique lines so your wine accessories will be one of a kind.
6. Open your bottle in style with this Wine Enthusiast Legacy Corkscrew With Birch Stand.
7. Keep track of glasses at your next party with these Washable Wine Glass Markers from Bed Bath and Beyond.
8. Bring two bottles of wine on your next picnic with this Backpack Set.
Briana is a shopaholic whose newest obsession is matching top-and-skirt sets (but she also can’t resist a good jumpsuit). She loves rock music, horror movies and is an all-around pop culture junkie. She is, without fail, always down for karaoke. Her blog, Mamafierce, is a chronicle of personal fashion, body positivity and the adventures of motherhood. She lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband, three-year-old son and tortoiseshell cat, Divvy.