It can be intimidating to buy presents for the people in your life you love fitness. Fitness gurus are on top of the latest nutrition trends and gear. But a runner can never have too many workout shirts or sneakers. We’ve compiled eight great gifts for those who either want to get started in fitness or already are deep in to it.
1. GapFit Motion Long-sleeve Moto Top (Gap) | $40.46
2. Nike Free 4.0 Flyknit (Foot Locker) | $99.99
3. Tory Burch Golden-Plated Fitbit-Case Pendant Necklace (Neiman Marcus) | $175
4. Fitbit One Wireless Activity + Sleep Tracker (Sears) | $99.99
5. Camelbak Eddy Glass Bottle (The Vitamin Shoppe) | $19.99
6. Apple iPod shuffle 2GB MP3 Player (Best Buy) | $49.99
7. The Sparkpeople Cookbook: Love Your Food, Lose the Weight (Barnes & Noble) | $21.35
8. nuun Electrolyte Enhanced Drink Tabs Variety Pack (Walgreens) | $17.99
Prices and Cash Back Percentages are subject to change.
Don’t Miss Out on Extra Savings:
Sign up for a free account with Ebates and start earning Cash Back on all your purchases. Find thousands of coupons, promo codes and discounts at over 1800 stores plus get Cash Back savings with online rebates.
Sign up here: www.Ebates.com