No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not increase your chances of winning.
The Ebates Cash Back Button Feedback Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Ebates Performance Marketing, Inc., 160 Spear Street, Suite 1900, San Francisco, CA 94105 (“Sponsor”).
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on October 22, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on November 1, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PT according to Sponsor’s time clock (“Sweepstakes Period”).
3. How to Enter the Sweepstakes: Entrants must have a valid Ebates account at the start of the Sweepstakes Period. Entrants must complete the survey within the Sweepstakes Period. All entries must be received by November 1, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PT according to Sponsor’s time clock.
4. Odds: Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Winner Selection and Notification of Potential Winner: Potential winner will be selected on or about [November 5, 2018] at random by a representative of Sponsor from among all eligible entries received by the end of the Sweepstakes Period to receive the prize (the “Potential winner”).
The Potential winner will be notified by email, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, using the information provided at the time of entry. Potential winner will be required to respond (as directed) within seven (7) calendar days of attempted notification. The failure to respond timely to the notification may result in forfeiture of the prize and, in such case, Sponsor may randomly select an alternate potential winner from among the remaining eligible entries, up to three (3) attempts. Potential winner may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility / liability / publicity release (“Release”) and a W-9 tax form. Potential winner shall return such documentation to Sponsor within five (5) calendar days of notice from Sponsor. An alternate potential winner may be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries if potential winner, up to three (3) attempts: (i) cannot be reached; (ii) fails to prove eligibility, obtain all signatures on the Release and/or return any documents or information required by Sponsor in a timely manner as required pursuant to these Official Rules; (iii) cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason; or (iv) is not in compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the winner, the winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the Ebates account was opened and he/she must comply with these Official Rules.
6. Prize: One (1) $100.00 Amazon e-gift card (awarded as an electronic gift card via email). No other substitutions permitted by winner. Prize cannot be transferred by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. Survey Feedback: By participating in the Sweepstakes, unless prohibited by law, any Entrant in the Sweepstakes, irrevocably grants the Sponsor and its successors, assigns and licensees, the right to use the submission, suggestions, and feedback Entrant submit through the survey (“Feedback”) in any and all media, in any manner, for any purpose, including without limitation, commercial purposes as well as in, on or in connection with Sponsor’s products and services, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without further permission from, or notification or compensation to, Entrant, and Entrant hereby releases the Released Parties from any liability with respect thereto. Feedback shall not be considered confidential information of Entrant and Sponsor may use, disclose, reproduce, license, sublicense through multiple tiers, or otherwise distribute and exploit the Feedback provided to it as it sees fit, entirely without obligation or restriction of any kind on account of intellectual property rights or otherwise.
8. General Conditions: By participating, Entrants agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. Any portion of the Sweepstakes may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in Sponsor’s opinion any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond our control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual (and to disqualify false entries or referrals of any individual) who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Sponsor’s website, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law including, criminal prosecution. Entrants may not enter with multiple identities or use any automated system, bot or other device or artifice to enter or obtain more than the maximum number of qualified entries. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.
9. Limitations of Liability: If for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, the Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes. Entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any claims, damages, disability, attorneys’ fees, and costs of litigation and settlement, as well as any liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: (i) use, redemption, acceptance, possession, ownership, or misuse of the prize, or (ii) participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, delayed, garbled or damaged entries, referrals, communications, Releases or mail; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of referrals or entries, the announcement of the prize, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winner from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
10. Disputes: Disputes regarding these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes will be governed by the laws of the State of California without regards to its conflict of laws principles. Decisions of Sponsor are binding and final. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to conduct a search will be deemed to be the entrant. No claimant in any dispute involving Sponsor shall be entitled to claim or obtain indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision in these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Amazon.com, Inc.
© 2018 Ebates Performance Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.