If you have a home appliances wish list, we bet there are some pretty exciting things on it. An outdoor pizza oven, a wine fridge or an espresso maker would definitely take your home entertaining up a notch. Even a brand-new front-loading washer can be the stuff of home appliance fantasies. We just want to remind you of a few unsung heroes in the household appliances department that you may want to consider nabbing for your next home renovation or spring spruce up. Stay tuned for home appliances deals and promo codes from top stores to score these unsexy yet insanely useful electrical appliances at a steal.
1. Trash compactor. Never gripe about running out of space in your garbage can before trash day again. JCPenneyhas you covered on compactors for every budget.
2. Garbage disposal. If you don’t already have a garbage disposal, you know the pain of throwing food scraps into the trash only to have them stink the next day. If you already have one, it may be time get ahead on a replacement at Lowe’s. They typically last about 12 years.
3. Chest freezer. It’s kind of an adulting rite of passage to own a garage fridge, right? For storing anything from bulk meats to beverages, chest freezers are definitely worth the investment.
4. Air purifier. Since we’re talking about being adults, maybe it’s also time to consider the air quality in your home. If you are prone to seasonal allergies, an air purifier can be life changing.
5. Air conditioner. It’s still winter, so the thought of chilling the air any further can be extremely unsexy. However, the temperatures will rise before you know it, so why not cash in on great air conditioner deals at Best Buy?
6. Cooktop. If a new stove has been on your kitchen appliances wish list for a while, consider replacing the cooktop of your current one to save a few bucks.
7. Countertop oven. For those who are strapped for kitchen space, a countertop oven is heaven-sent. Find yours at Sears!
8. Vacuum sealer. Remember those bulk meats we talked about? Protect them from freezer burn with a top-of-the-line vacuum sealer.
Which of these home appliances have jumped to the top of your shopping list? Let us know with a comment below!
Briana is a shopaholic whose newest obsession is matching top-and-skirt sets (but she also can’t resist a good jumpsuit). She loves rock music, horror movies and is an all-around pop culture junkie. She is, without fail, always down for karaoke. Her blog, Mamafierce, is a chronicle of personal fashion, body positivity and the adventures of motherhood. She lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband, three-year-old son and tortoiseshell cat, Divvy.