The holidays are here, which means last minute shopping sprees! Don’t worry, even procrastinators can score great deals and check off holiday wish lists with time to spare. With tons of online shopping deals, it’s time to skip those long mall lines and take advantage of these seven holiday tips designed to save you money on last-minute gifts, for some of which you can get Cash Back at Ebates and save even more with coupons and promo codes.
1. Browse Thousands of Last Minute Gift Ideas at Groupon: Easily send great local deals and gift awesome experiences with Groupon. Treat family and friends near and far to spa days, a night out on the town, a new restaurant and more, all while saving with Cash Back at Ebates and a Groupon promo code. No matter their interest, explore Groupon.com for amazing holiday gifts, then simply email gift cards to your recipient, or print out a voucher and put it in a holiday card. For added savings, use a Groupon coupon and get the best local deals on already low prices. It’s a procrastinator’s paradise!
2. Discover Discounted Local Deals at Living Social: Another amazing online deal site, Living Social offers an array of last minute gift ideas, from entertainment to popular products, travel deals and more. Browse tons of last minute gift ideas for everyone on your shopping list and save with Cash Back at Ebates. Plus, take advantage of Living Social’s Me+3 promotion that gives you the chance to get a free deal when three of your friends use one of your referral links to purchase an offer. Explore their gift section and easily print out your gift, email it or schedule it for a later delivery date. Don’t forget to use a Living Social coupon for ultimate savings on your local deals.
3. Gift Cards Make it Easy: Give your friends and family the freedom to choose a gift they’ll really love at one of their favorite retailers when you send gift cards! Gift cards sent via email are a great option and can be delivered directly to the recipient’s inbox very quickly. From Michaels and Macy’s to Nordstrom and thousands of retailers in between, gift cards are one of our favorite last minute holidays tips for easy, stress-free gifting.
4. DIY!: Sometimes the most heartfelt gifts are homemade. If you’re running low on time or if stock ran out on a gift you had in mind, why not make something special yourself? Whether you’re a knitter, an artist, a cook or anything in between, a DIY gift is a surefire way to spread some holiday cheer. Get crafty with easy ideas like decorating a picture frame with embellishments, bringing a plain coffee mug to life with a permanent marker or even baking some tasty treats. Put together a quick gift basket filled with a few of their favorite things, like snacks, drinks, movies and bodycare, and you instantly have a go-to gift everyone is sure to love. The possibilities are endless!
5. Subscriptions are Simple: Renew their favorite magazine subscription from Magazines.com or get them access to popular streaming sites like Netflix or Hulu as the perfect last minute gift! With monthly or even yearly subscription options, your gift will keep on giving long after the holiday season is over. Plus, there are plenty of options out there for everyone on your list, from movie buffs and gamers to makeup mavens and sports fanatics, which makes your search simple!
6. Think Outside the Big Box: Of course, everyone has their favorite big box retailers, but consider online marketplaces like Etsy or Scoutmob for unique finds this holiday season. Many artisans offer holiday specials and expedited shipping offers so you can get that last-minute gift in-hand ASAP. You’ll find one-of-a-kind deals from independent makers for gifts that will be truly treasured. From babies to grandparents and college students to coworkers, you’ll discover incredible last minute gift ideas at these online creative havens.
7. Get Personal: Custom photo gifts may sound time consuming, but places popular like Shutterfly do most of the work for you! In just a few clicks, you can transform your gift recipient’s favorite photos into works of art, a personalized calendar, a mug, photo books and more. Plus, with their special Super Rush Shipping offers and helpful holiday shipping guidelines, you’ll know exactly when you need to submit your order to get your goods in time.
There you have it, our favorite holiday tips for conquering those last-minute holiday gift meltdowns. Whether the holidays just crept up on you, or you struggled to find that one perfect gift for the last person on your shopping list, we hope you save with your Groupon promo code and Living Social coupon, fill your glue gun for that quick and easy DIY project, email that gift card and wrap up your holiday shopping with time and money to spare. After you’ve made your list and checked it twice, be sure to save with Cash Back at Ebates! We’d love to hear from you. Comment below and share your favorite last minute gift ideas!
Prices and Cash Back percentages are subject to change.