When you finally get that new order in your mailbox it is a day to celebrate. But wouldn’t it be so much better if your purchase did some good in the world as well? Shop our list of stores that give back and get the goods you want while helping those in need. You’ll love what these charitable stores are doing to make a difference in the world. Plus when you shop with Ebates, you’ll earn Cash Back on your purchases while you’re shopping for a good cause. It’s a win-win!
As the company that is widely becoming a household name in comfy footwear, TOMS is also well known for their “One for One” slogan. For every pair of shoes you purchase, the company promises to give a pair to children in need. That means you can outfit your entire family in a new pair of shoes and give back to youngsters. But their good work doesn’t stop there. Each eyewear purchase brings restored eyesight for a person in need. When you purchase a bag, they’ll provide training and materials to ensure children are born safely all over the world. They also source jobs in their giving countries and have donated to support the eradication of diseases.
• Sale items still provide to those in need while saving you 25%.
• Sign up for emails and save 10% on your initial order with a promo code.
• Shop often to find free shipping offers with minimum purchase.
• Sign up for TOMS Passport Rewards and earn stamps towards rewards and get exclusive savings.
Better World Books aims to make a change through a multi-faceted approach. The company takes book donations and sells them to be enjoyed by another book lover. They’ve raised funds to help literacy programs while keeping more books out of landfills. Every purchase also gifts a book donation to someone in need.
• Save up to 90% when you shop used textbooks.
• Buy more and save with sale priced used books. The Bargain Bin offers 3 books for $10 or 4 books for $12, so you can save big on your next order.
• Shop for good and get free shipping worldwide.
National Geographic has always been about making a difference and your purchase is no different. Every item delivered to your door will help this nonprofit on their pursuit for conservation, exploration, research and education. You’ll find gifts and gadgets to enjoy at home or during your next travel excursion.
• Save up to 70% on jewelry, clothing, books and more with sale items.
• With the corporate gift program you can get up to 25% off corporate purchases that meet the minimum order requirements.
• Sign up for emails to get the latest discounts and special offers.
Shop for good when you support ASOS Africa. ASOS takes their ‘Fashion With Integrity’ program to the next level with a fashion line specifically for a cause. When you purchase an ASOS Africa or Jessica Ogden for ASOS item, they’ll donate $9 to help find solutions to help the Kenyan economy. In addition, each item is made in Kenya to promote jobs and support SOKO, a workshop with the same values.
• Save up to 70% with special sale items. Dresses, tops, jeans and accessories are all marked down to a fraction of their original price.
• Students registered with UNiDAYS save an extra 10% on every purchase.
• Get unlimited two-day shipping when you sign up for Premier Delivery.
Build-A-Bear Workshop is a leader amongst brands that give back. Over the years, they have donated over $46 million through their Share Your Heart Program and in partnership with Petfinders, Toys for Tots, Huggable Heroes, Make-A-Wish, Save the Children and Barnado’s.
• Shop outlet goods to save up to 40% on special items before they’re gone.
• Get great deals, like Buy One, Get One 40% Off, during special holiday sales events.
• Join the Stuff Fur Stuff program and earn points towards a $10 certificate.
• Spend $40 or more and get free shipping on your order.
Get what your pet needs and shop for a good cause at Petco. The Petco Foundation helps find loving homes for thousands of pets every year. Their program funds animal programs like cancer research and therapy pet programs to help make the world a little better for our furry and not-so-furry friends.
• Shop sale items and save up to 50% on toys, food and supplies for your pet.
• Save up to 20% when you get your pet’s food automatically delivered to your door, plus get a $30 eGift Card when you enroll.
• Earn 5% back on all purchases with Petco Pals Rewards.
When looking for charitable companies, Kohl’s is a leader in the giving department. Purchase select children’s books or a corresponding plush to support kid’s health and wellness programs and environmental initiatives. Their Kohl’s Cares program gives 100% of the profits to charity with nearly $300 million raised. You’ll find original stories and characters, as well as beloved favorites from classic stories, including Clifford, Snoopy and more.
• Save up to 70% during their Clearance Events and get up to 80% off with final clearance items.
• Shop during their Kohl’s Cash program to earn $10 for every $50 you spend.
• With Yes2You Rewards, you’ll earn a $5 reward when you earn 100 points.