Whether you are a new couple or one that has been keeping the flames burning for years, Valentine’s date night ideas can still be a total head scratcher. New couples are still learning about each other’s preferences and seasoned couples have seemingly done it all. Let us give you a little boost on your brainstorming with these 12 romantic Valentine’s date night ideas.
1. Relive your first Valentine’s Day – If your first Valentine’s Day together was years ago but feels like yesterday, press replay and go back to those old haunts to catch a glimpse of your budding love.
2. Book a couple’s massage – Unwind and rejuvenate together!
3. Be a backyard tourist – Hit the city and finally see all the sights you’ve been meaning to see. Find out how many local Scoutmob, Gilt City, and Groupon deals you can use in one magical evening.
4. Go camping – Outdoorsy couples, don’t feel the need to get fancy. Do what you love and connect with nature while you reconnect with your mate. If you can’t do a weekend camping getaway, set up your tent in the back yard for some star gazing.
5. Hit the ice skating rink – Ice skating is one of the best date ideas for winter, not to mention a cute Valentine’s Day activity.
6. Catch a burlesque show – Tantalize yourselves with a sensual yet tasteful adult performance to inspire your own post-show sparks.
7. Have a dinner picnic – Pack up a home-cooked meal and hit your favorite local park. Bundle up under a blanket and enjoy some people-watching.
8. Go to the drive-in – A tried and true favorite, drive-in movies are a step up from movie nights at home without compromising on privacy.
9. Wine tasting/Brewery tour – Discover your new favorite libations together!
10. Symphony/Opera – If you want an excuse to get gussied up, a night at the symphony or opera house is just the ticket.
11. Take a scenic drive – Scope out your local Lover’s Lane and fill the car with your favorite tunes on the way there.
12. Enjoy a night in – For couples with kids, a night in without little ones can be just as romantic as any date out on the town. Cook together, have an actual conversation, and watch your favorite movie in the comfort of your own home.
How will you be spending Valentine’s Day with your love? Let us know by commenting below!
Stay in the loop to hear about great deals and tips! Follow Ebates on Facebook and Twitter!
Briana is a shopaholic whose newest obsession is matching top-and-skirt sets (but she also can’t resist a good jumpsuit). She loves rock music, horror movies and is an all-around pop culture junkie. She is, without fail, always down for karaoke. Her blog, Mamafierce, is a chronicle of personal fashion, body positivity and the adventures of motherhood. She lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband, three-year-old son and tortoiseshell cat, Divvy.