No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not increase your chances of winning.
The Ebates 12 Days of Magic Holiday Giveaway Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Ebates Inc., 160 Spear Street, Suite 1900, San Francisco, CA 94105 (“Sponsor”).
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on December 3, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (“Start Date”) Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends December 14, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PT (“End Date”) according to Sponsor’s time clock (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period will be divided into twelve (12) daily entry periods (each, an “Entry Period”), with each beginning and ending as follows:
- Entry Period 1 begins on December 3, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. PT and ends on December 3, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PT
- Entry Period 2 begins on December 4, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. PT and ends on December 4, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. PT
- Entry Period 3 begins on December 5, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. PT and ends on December 5, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. PT
- Entry Period 4 begins on December 6, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. PT and ends on December 6, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PT
- Entry Period 5 begins on December 7, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. PT and ends on December 7, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. PT
- Entry Period 6 begins on December 8, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. PT and ends on December 8, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PT
- Entry Period 7 begins on December 9, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. PT and ends on December 9, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PT
- Entry Period 8 begins on December 10, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. PT and ends on December 10, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
- Entry Period 9 begins on December 11, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. PT and ends on December 11, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
- Entry Period 10 begins on December 12, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. and ends on December 12, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
- Entry Period 11 begins on December 13, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. and ends on December 13, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
- Entry Period 12 begins on December 14, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. and ends on December 14, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PT
3. How to Enter the Sweepstakes: During the Sweepstakes Period, Entrants must (a) be an Ebates member, (b) Follow Ebates on Instagram, (c) like the daily Instagram post, and (d) tag 3 friends in the comments.
All entries must be received by the end of the applicable Entry Period to be eligible for that Entry Period’s drawing. Limit one (1) entry per Ebates account per Daily Period, regardless of method of entry. Incomplete, misdirected, garbled, corrupted, delayed or misdirected entries are void. Entrants discovered entering under several names or accounts or in any way attempting to tamper with the fair play of the Sweepstakes will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify false entries or entries suspected of being false. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the Entrant will be deemed to be the person in whose name the Ebates account associated with the entry is registered. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
4. Odds: Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable drawing. Nonwinning entries from one drawing will not carry forward into subsequent drawings.
5. Winner Selection and Notification of Potential Winner: One (1) potential winner for each Daily Period will be selected on or about the day following that Daily Period at 10:00 a.m. PT at random by a representative of Sponsor from among all eligible entries received for that Daily Period (the “Potential winner”).
The Potential winner will be notified via Direct Message on Instagram to ask for their Ebates email address, and verify their eligibility, and winners will be announced on the Instagram post. Potential winner will be required to respond (as directed) within seven (7) calendar days of attempted notification. The failure to respond timely to the notification may result in forfeiture of the prize and, in such case, Sponsor may randomly select an alternate potential winner from among the remaining eligible entries for the applicable Daily Period, up to three (3) attempts. Potential winner will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility / liability / publicity release (“Release”) and a W-9 tax form within five (5) calendar days from the date of notification. An alternate potential winner for any Daily Period may be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries for that Daily Period if potential winner, up to three (3) attempts: (i) cannot be reached; (ii) fails to prove eligibility, obtain all signatures on the Release and/or return any documents or information required by Sponsor in a timely manner as required pursuant to these Official Rules; or (iii) cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason.
6. Prizes Change Daily: (12 total) (One winner per Daily Period):Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes as well as all costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. Winners are not permitted to transfer or substitute prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, in its sole discretion. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit one (1) prize per person for the entire Sweepstakes. Total approximate retail value (ARV) is $1,711.39.00.
|Monday, December 3, 2018||Pyper Rose Gold-Tone Leather Watch
|Tuesday, December 4, 2018||Ninja Coffee Bar 2
|Wednesday, December 5, 2018||The Transport Weekender in Canvas
|Thursday, December 6, 2018||Fujifilm Instax Square SQ6 Instant Camera (Pearl White)
Friday, December 7, 2018
|Manduka Pro Yoga Mat, COLOR: Odyssey, SIZE: Standard
|Manduka eQua Mat Towel, COLOR: New Moon, SIZE: Standard
|Saturday, December 8, 2018||Bose White SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker II, COLOR: White
|Sunday, December 9, 2018||Le Creuset Signature Deep Round Dutch Oven, 5.25 qt., COLOR: Marseille
Monday, December 10, 2018
|slip Queen Pure Silk Pillowcase, COLOR: Caramel
|slip Pure Silk Sleep Mask, COLOR: Caramel||$50.00|
|Tuesday, December 11, 2018||Fitbit Charge 3, COLOR: Blue Gray / Rose Gold Aluminum
|Wednesday, December 12, 2018||Kitt Messenger Crossbody, COLOR: Oxblood/Gold
|Thursday, December 13, 2018||All-Clad 2-Square Belgian Waffle Maker
|Friday, December 14, 2018||La Mer The Treatment Lotion Hydrating Mask/6 Masks
7. Publicity: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant irrevocably grants the Sponsor and its successors, assigns and licensees, the right to use such Entrant’s, name, likeness, and biographical information, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, for any purpose and in any manner, including without limitation, commercial, advertising and promotional purposes as well as in, on or in connection with the Sweepstakes or other promotions, throughout the world in perpetuity, and hereby release the Sponsor from any liability with respect thereto, unless prohibited by law.
8. General Conditions: By participating, Entrants agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. Any portion of the Sweepstakes may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in Sponsor’s opinion any fraud, technical failure or other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Sponsor’s website, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law including, criminal prosecution.
9. Limitations of Liability: If for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, the Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the same Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period. Entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any claims, damages, disability, attorneys’ fees, and costs of litigation and settlement, as well as any liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: (i) use or acceptance of any prize, or (ii) participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, delayed, garbled or damaged communications, Releases, email or mail; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to, hacking, tampering, unauthorized human intervention or due to fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). If the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winner(s) for the Daily Period(s) at issue from all eligible, non-suspect entries received for such Daily Period(s) as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
10. Disputes: Disputes regarding these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes will be governed by the laws of the State of California without regards to its conflict of laws principles. Decisions of Sponsor are binding and final. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to conduct a search will be deemed to be the entrant. No claimant in any dispute involving Sponsor shall be entitled to claim or obtain indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision in these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Sweepstakes Results: The names of the winners will be posted on the @Ebatesshopping Instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/ebatesshopping/
© 2018 Ebates Inc. All rights reserved.