- Women's Clothing
- Men's Clothing
Travel & Vacations
- See all Travel & Vacations Stores
- InterContinental Hotels and Resorts 4.5% Cash Back See all InterContinental Hotels and Resorts Coupons
- Orbitz Up to 8.1% Cash Back See all Orbitz Coupons
- Expedia Up to 10.0% Cash Back See all Expedia Coupons
- Priceline Up to 10.0% Cash Back See all Priceline Coupons
- Hertz 2.5% Cash Back See all Hertz Coupons
- Health & Beauty
- Shoes & Handbags
Electronics & Computers
- See all Electronics & Computers Stores
- Samsung 10.0% Cash Back See all Samsung Coupons
- Dell Consumer 10.0% Cash Back See all Dell Consumer Coupons
- Abt Electronics 2.0% Cash Back See all Abt Electronics Coupons
- Norton Security and Antivirus Up to 15.0% Cash Back See all Norton Security and Antivirus Coupons
- Newegg 1.0% Cash Back See all Newegg Coupons
- Home, Garden & Tools
- Baby, Kids & Toys
Sports & Outdoors
- See all Sports & Outdoors Stores
- Backcountry.com 4.0% Cash Back See all Backcountry.com Coupons
- Dick's Sporting Goods 9.0% Cash Back See all Dick's Sporting Goods Coupons
- L.L.Bean 2.0% Cash Back See all L.L.Bean Coupons
- Sportsman's Guide 2.5% Cash Back See all Sportsman's Guide Coupons
- Myprotein 4.0% Cash Back See all Myprotein Coupons
Food & Restaurants
- See all Food & Restaurants Stores
- Omaha Steaks 10.5% Cash Back See all Omaha Steaks Coupons
- Claim Jumper 5.0% Cash Back See all Claim Jumper Coupons
- Wine.com 2.5% Cash Back See all Wine.com Coupons
- See's Candies 4.0% Cash Back See all See's Candies Coupons
- Shari's Berries 4.0% Cash Back See all Shari's Berries Coupons
Books & Digital Media
- See all Books & Digital Media Stores
- Magazines.com 26.0% Cash Back See all Magazines.com Coupons
- Barnes and Noble 1.0% Cash Back See all Barnes and Noble Coupons
- Kobo 5.0% Cash Back See all Kobo Coupons
- TextbookUnderground 4.0% Cash Back See all TextbookUnderground Coupons
- Better World Books 3.0% Cash Back See all Better World Books Coupons
Flowers & Gifts
- See all Flowers & Gifts Stores
- 1800BASKETS 5.0% Cash Back See all 1800BASKETS Coupons
- Cheryl's 5.0% Cash Back See all Cheryl's Coupons
- Flowers by Florists.com 13.0% Cash Back See all Flowers by Florists.com Coupons
- ProFlowers 12.0% Cash Back See all ProFlowers Coupons
- Kay Jewelers Coupons Only See all Kay Jewelers Coupons
- See all Office Supplies Stores
- MOO 2.5% Cash Back See all MOO Coupons
- Office Depot® and OfficeMax® 3.0% Cash Back See all Office Depot® and OfficeMax® Coupons
- AllPosters 6.0% Cash Back See all AllPosters Coupons
- Quill.com 3.0% Cash Back See all Quill.com Coupons
- Staples 2.0% Cash Back See all Staples Coupons
- Kevin JohnsonChief Executive Officer
- Kevin is an Internet veteran with over fifteen years of e-commerce experience and a passion for responsible digital marketing. Prior to joining Ebates, Kevin served as president and general manager of Acxiom Digital (formerly Digital Impact, Inc.). Acxiom Digital is one of the world's largest and most experienced email marketing service providers, search engine marketing pioneer, leader in dynamic website personalization, and a top twenty-five interactive agency.
- Before joining Acxiom Digital/Digital Impact, Kevin was the Senior Vice President of client services at Netcentives and general manager of the company's email marketing services division, formerly Post Communications. Prior to his tenure at Netcentives, Kevin co-founded and served as CEO of Passporta.com, an e-commerce business providing hard-to-find local specialties straight from the world's best sources.
- Before launching his own 'dot-com', Kevin worked six years with the Boston Consulting Group, where he provided strategic and operating expertise to leading multinational companies during assignments in North America, China, Japan, Thailand, and Europe. Kevin started his professional career as an investment banker and entrepreneur, helping launch The GulfStar Group, a boutique investment bank headquartered in Texas.
- Kevin received an MBA from Stanford University and a BA from the University of California at Berkeley.
- David OppenheimerChief Financial Officer
- David brings over 25 years of executive financial leadership to PMB, having led the finance and administrative functions at several technology companies. David comes to PMB from SerivceSource (NASDAQ: SREV), the global leader in recurring revenue management and technology, where he was CFO and led the company through a highly successful IPO.
- Prior to ServiceSource, David served as CFO of Mindjet, a leading provider of collaboration software; Hands-On Mobile, a mobile content company; and Digital Impact, an internet marketing company. While at Digital Impact (NASDAQ: DIGI), David managed the IPO process, Digital Impact's acquisition of three companies, and its eventual sale to a strategic buyer. Before Digital Impact, David held senior financial leadership positions at Autodesk, AlliedSignal (currently known as Honeywell), and United Airlines. David holds a BS in Mechanical Engineering from University at Buffalo, The State University of New York, and an MBA from the University of California-Berkeley.
- Tanuj ChatterjeeCTO and VP of Engineering
- Tanuj is responsible for the overall architecture, engineering and delivery for Ebates.com. Prior to joining Ebates, Tanuj was the CTO and VP of Engineering at Selectica where he managed engineering for Selectica's Contract Management and Configurator product lines. Tanuj joined Selectica through the acquisition of Determine Software in 2005. At Determine he shaped the product technology vision and evolved it from inception through successful deployment at key Fortune 500 clients. Previously, Tanuj was a founding member of the technology team at Netprospect, an Internet incentive/auctions company, where he built a platform that took the company from an idea to over two million registered online users. Tanuj has also worked at Oracle Corporation, US West (now Qwest) and Asea Brown Boveri.
- Tanuj holds a Master of Science degree in Computer Science from the University of Denver and a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from the Delhi College of Engineering, India.
- Mark MoranSenior Vice President Marketing & Distribution
- Mark has almost two decades of executive management experience at leading consumer web and eCommerce companies. As SVP Marketing at MyNewPlace.com he helped grow it to one of the largest apartment rentals sites in the U.S. prior to its acquisition by RealPage, Inc. (NASDAQ: RP). Mark helped Riya transition from a visual search engine into Like.com, a shopping comparison engine, where he managed merchant relationships and site monetization. Like.com was later acquired by Google (NASDAQ: GOOG).
- Prior experience includes an Entrepreneur In Residence (EIR) at Trinity Ventures, CMO of Invino.com, VP eBusiness Group at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, and VP and General Manager of the direct marketing divisions of Tribal Fusion (Exponential Interactive). Mark also has advised and invested in several startups in the mobile, advertising and digital commerce verticals.
- Mark received an MBA from Stanford University and a BA from Pomona College.
- Amit PatelVP of Product Management
- Amit has over ten years of experience in online digital marketing, focused on building scalable business solutions to drive effective customer retention strategies. At Ebates, Amit leads the product management team responsible for the company's overall product strategy, third party integration and release process. Prior to joining Ebates in May 2010, Amit served as Senior Director of Digital Solutions at Acxiom, responsible for the product development, positioning and packaging of one of the world's largest and most experienced email marketing service providers. Amit earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Computing and Management from Loughborough University of Technology in the UK.