- Where's my Big Fat Check?
- Where's my PayPal payment?
- Where's my gift card?
- What is my payment address?
- What is my payment method?
- When do I get paid?
- How do I get paid?
- Where can I view my past payments from Ebates?
- How quickly is cash back credited to my account?
Every 3 months, we send you a cash back payment for purchases posted during the previous quarter based on the schedule below. But if you've earned less than $5.01 cash back, we'll carry over your money to the next check. Bonus Rewards do not count toward the $5.01 minimum. The term "Bonus Rewards" includes monies earned as a Sign-up Reward or Tell-A-Friend Bonus.
Ebates offers several ways to receive payment and is constantly working on ways to pay you faster. Visit My Ebates to view your cash back setting or go to Account Settings to change your setting. Note that you must sign-in to change your Big Fat Payment Settings.
|Purchases Posted Between||Big Fat Check Sent|
|Jan 1-Mar 31||May 15|
|Apr 1-June 30||Aug 15|
|July 1-Sept 30||Nov 15|
|Oct 1-Dec 31||Feb 15|
Ebates offers several ways to receive payment and is constantly working on ways to pay you faster. Visit My Ebates to view your cash back setting or go to Account Settings to change your setting. Note that you must sign-in to change your Big Fat Payment Settings. Currently Ebates offers 3 ways to receive payment.
1) Big Fat Check: We send a check directly to you - mailing fees are on us. You can change your personal settings (including your address) on the Account Settings page. Be sure your settings are updated before we send out a payment.
2) PayPal: We deposit your payment in your PayPal account - sender's fees are on us. Just enter your full name and mailing address into your Account Settings page for verification purposes. Your PayPal account must also be verified. Click here for more information on verifying your PayPal account.
3) Charity/Organization/Family Member: If you think cash back is all gravy, why not send it to your favorite charity, organization or family member? It's free and mailing fees are on us. Go to Account Settings to send your cash back to a charity, organization or family member.
Note: Ebates does not validate the tax-deductibility of donations that you send to charities. It is your sole responsibility to document donations and to determine that donations to an organization are tax-deductible.
Most cash back rewards are credited within 48 hours. Some stores, however, cannot confirm your purchase until the return period has elapsed and may take up to thirty days to confirm your cash back.
Still wondering about a purchase made more than 30 days ago that isn't showing in your account summary? Contact Customer Service.