- Women's Clothing
- See all Men's Clothing Stores
- Jos. A. Bank 5.0% Cash Back See all Jos. A. Bank Coupons
- Kohl's 6.0% Cash Back See all Kohl's Coupons
- Saks Fifth Avenue 4.0% Cash Back See all Saks Fifth Avenue Coupons
- Lands' End 3.0% Cash Back See all Lands' End Coupons
- Timberland 3.5% Cash Back See all Timberland Coupons
Travel & Vacations
- See all Travel & Vacations Stores
- InterContinental Hotels and Resorts 4.5% Cash Back See all InterContinental Hotels and Resorts Coupons
- Orbitz Up to 8.1% Cash Back See all Orbitz Coupons
- Hotels.com 4.0% Cash Back See all Hotels.com Coupons
- Accor Hotels 4.0% Cash Back See all Accor Hotels Coupons
- Expedia Up to 4.0% Cash Back See all Expedia Coupons
Health & Beauty
- See all Health & Beauty Stores
- Sephora 4.0% Cash Back See all Sephora Coupons
- Lancome 10.0% Cash Back See all Lancome Coupons
- Puritan's Pride 5.0% Cash Back See all Puritan's Pride Coupons
- Estée Lauder 5.0% Cash Back See all Estée Lauder Coupons
- EyeBuyDirect.com 6.0% Cash Back See all EyeBuyDirect.com Coupons
- Shoes & Handbags
- Electronics & Computers
- Home, Garden & Tools
- Baby, Kids & Toys
- Sports & Outdoors
Food & Restaurants
- See all Food & Restaurants Stores
- Omaha Steaks 3.5% Cash Back See all Omaha Steaks Coupons
- Cheryl's 5.0% Cash Back See all Cheryl's Coupons
- Shari's Berries 4.0% Cash Back See all Shari's Berries Coupons
- FruitBouquets.com 5.0% Cash Back See all FruitBouquets.com Coupons
- Wine.com 2.5% Cash Back See all Wine.com Coupons
Books & Digital Media
- See all Books & Digital Media Stores
- Magazines.com 40.0% Cash Back See all Magazines.com Coupons
- Next Issue $5.00 Cash Back See all Next Issue Coupons
- Barnes and Noble 1.0% Cash Back See all Barnes and Noble Coupons
- Abebooks 2.5% Cash Back See all Abebooks Coupons
- Kobo 5.0% Cash Back See all Kobo Coupons
Flowers & Gifts
- See all Flowers & Gifts Stores
- From You Flowers 15.0% Cash Back See all From You Flowers Coupons
- LivingSocial 3.0% Cash Back See all LivingSocial Coupons
- Eve's Addiction Jewelry 15.0% Cash Back See all Eve's Addiction Jewelry Coupons
- FTD Flowers 12.0% Cash Back See all FTD Flowers Coupons
- 1800FLOWERS 10.0% Cash Back See all 1800FLOWERS Coupons
- See all Office Supplies Stores
- Office Depot® and OfficeMax® 2.0% Cash Back See all Office Depot® and OfficeMax® Coupons
- AllPosters 6.0% Cash Back See all AllPosters Coupons
- Quill 3.0% Cash Back See all Quill Coupons
- Staples 2.0% Cash Back See all Staples Coupons
- Intuit Quickbooks Self Employed Up to $37.50 Cash Back See all Intuit Quickbooks Self Employed Coupons
Who Knew? Ebates 2012 Back to School Survey reveals that kids want tablets, smartphones or laptops while parents think they want new clothes.
A national survey conducted online by Harris Interactive, on behalf of Ebates in June 2012, discovered among 2,208 parents in America 43% thought their child would most want new clothes for school. After surveying 1,142 American children, 42% said they actually want a tablet, laptop or smartphone the most.
More than half of parents surveyed will be doing their shopping online this year (55%). Ebates is featuring their annual back to school double cash back event to help smart shoppers save even more on what their kids want and need this season. Shoppers will find dozens of the top back to school retailers are offering seasonal coupons and discounts on laptops, school supplies, apparel, textbooks and more.
Add this Infographic to your site.
Copy and paste this code into your blog or website to Embed this Infographic.
Survey Methodology: This survey was conducted online within the United States by Harris Interactive via its QuickQuery omnibus product on behalf of Ebates from June 12-14, among 2,208 adults ages 18 and older. This online survey is not based on a probability sample and therefore no estimate of theoretical sampling error can be calculated.
Youth Query Methodology: Harris Interactive fielded the online youth survey on behalf of Ebates from June 13, 2012 to June 20, 2012, among 1142 youth ages 8 to 18 years old. Figures for age, sex, race/ethnicity, parental education, urbanicity and region were weighted where necessary to bring the overall sample into line with their actual proportions in the population of U.S. 8-18 year olds.
All sample surveys and polls, whether or not they use probability sampling, are subject to multiple sources of error which are most often not possible to quantify or estimate, including sampling error, coverage error, error associated with nonresponse, error associated with question wording and response options, and post-survey weighting and adjustments. Therefore, Harris Interactive avoids the words "margin of error" as they are misleading. All that can be calculated are different possible sampling errors with different probabilities for pure, unweighted, random samples with 100% response rates. These are only theoretical because no published polls come close to this ideal.
Respondents for this survey were selected from among those who have agreed to participate in Harris Interactive surveys. The data have been weighted to reflect the composition of the U.S. 8-18 year old population. Because the sample is based on those who agreed to be invited to participate in the Harris Interactive online research panel, no estimates of theoretical sampling error can be calculated.
About Ebates®: Over 1,800 online stores have joined the roster of retailers that offer cash back, special deals, including free shipping, and over 5000 coupons to members of Ebates.com. The free membership allows consumers to shop online at their favorite retailers while earning back a percentage of every purchase via a "Big Fat Check" or PayPal payment. From niceties to necessities, members of Ebates benefit save with discounts and cash back at top-name merchants for everything from furniture to fashion and appliances to airfare. Shopping with Ebates is hassle-free: no rebate forms to fill out and no points or miles to redeem – just straightforward savings plus cash back. Ebates supports a strong community of 12 million savvy shoppers across the country and around the world. Please follow us on Twitter @Ebates and "Like" us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ebatesshopping. To learn more visit www.ebates.com.